• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

GUIDE A Beginner's Guide: How to Patch AppleHDA for Laptops

I have to parse this, so I need your dump codec.

I have to parse this, so I need your dump codec.
Here's the codec dump. I've some doubt. Every where, it says ALC235. But with the codec dump, the name is Realtek ALC233. So what's causing this?
I used Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS.

Attachments

• codec_dump.txt
    10 KB · Views: 442
Reactions: Mirone
I use Linux Mint, to be honest I do not like Ubuntu.

Reactions: EliteMacx86
please try this for Mojave, use Layout-ID=2

Attachments

• AppleHDA-281.52-ALC235.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 298
please try this for Mojave, use Layout-ID=2
This doesn't works. I don't get the old version works but not with the new one.

Could you send me a codec_dump of your ALC235?
Dear Mirone,
Thank you for all your hard work with AppleHDA patcher. I have a request to you. I use AppleHDA patcher v1.8 in high Sierra and although I have some issues with headphones, my internal speakers are working very well. however I was unable to get audio in Mojave with applehda patcher v1.8 or v1.9.2 and layout id 2. I am using two external hard drive one with High Sierra and the other with Mojave in the same laptop. Could you please be so kind to patched the applehda kext for me using my Codec Dump. I attached the Codec Dump to you. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• decros_codec_dump.txt
    9.1 KB · Views: 428
Dear Mirone,
Thank you for all your hard work with AppleHDA patcher. I have a request to you. I use AppleHDA patcher v1.8 in high Sierra and although I have some issues with headphones, my internal speakers are working very well. however I was unable to get audio in Mojave with applehda patcher v1.8 or v1.9.2 and layout id 2. I am using two external hard drive one with High Sierra and the other with Mojave in the same laptop. Could you please be so kind to patched the applehda kext for me using my Codec Dump. I attached the Codec Dump to you. Thank you very much.
No Codec Dump attached. Next to that, the same issue is for me and many other users. You can use the same AppleHDA on Mojave and use layout ID .i.e 3.

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kontatajne