• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

After applying Intel HD Graphics 630 fix Catalina boots in blank screen

config2.plist file boots with no gfx acc. with display output.
configworks.plist boots with gfx but no display output.
Here are few issues.
  • DSDT and SSDTs are not needed. Remove all the DSDT and SSDTs.
  • The config.plist is not as per the guide. That must be according to the guide.
  • BIOS directory is not required. Remove BIOS directory from drivers folder.
  • The UEFI drivers are not as per the guide and moreover drivers are missing. That must be according to the guide.
  • There are invalid kexts which are not meant for your system. Remove it. All kexts must be as per the guide.

Once the above issues are fixed, attach your new PR files.

This is new EFI folder that almost matches the guide on this website. I am stuck with " _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ " screen with no power on keyboard and mouse. It got worse i have spent more than enough time on building hackintosh and tinkering it. Thank you for your time. if there's any fix for enabling VGA out for i3 7100 and asus h110m-cs motherboard running catalina(10.15.3) i will be very grateful to you. Thanks again.

Attachments

• EFInew.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 171
This is new EFI folder that almost matches the guide on this website. I am stuck with " _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ " screen with no power on keyboard and mouse. It got worse i have spent more than enough time on building hackintosh and tinkering it. Thank you for your time. if there's any fix for enabling VGA out for i3 7100 and asus h110m-cs motherboard running catalina(10.15.3) i will be very grateful to you. Thanks again.
The config.plist is corrupt.
Still the recommended drivers are missing.

Start here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juantvz50