• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

AMD RX Vega 64 - Fine Tuning AMD Vega Series GPU

Max.1974

Premium Member
Donator
Premium Member
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170 XP SLI
CPU
Intel Core i7-6700K
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Gigabyte OC Gaming 8 GB
OS X/macOS
10.13.x
Bootloader
  1. Clover (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, we need some help to fine tune And GPU like AMD RX Vega 64 and im wish learn how to edit kexts or copy settings in regedit from Windows to make a real good fine tune on Mojave or High Sierra macOS. I have been waste good time to learn but im not have good knowlegde about set overclock, so I need help especially with PP_PhmSoftPowerPlayTable on Amd10000Controller.kext plist ...Thanks a lot!!

Hi all, we need some help to fine tune And GPU like AMD RX Vega 64 and im wish learn how to edit kexts or copy settings in regedit from Windows to make a real good fine tune on Mojave or High Sierra macOS. I have been waste good time to learn but im not have good knowlegde about set overclock, so I need help especially with PP_PhmSoftPowerPlayTable on Amd10000Controller.kext plist ...Thanks a lot!!
Have you tried VGTab?

Reactions: Max.1974
Hi my friend!!! Thanks for replay. Im tried to use the VGTab, but not modified values, just gave to us a standard settings. Thank you!!!

Hi my friend!!! Thanks for replay. Im tried to use the VGTab, but not modified values, just gave to us a standard settings. Thank you!!!
Getting the values from the Registry on Windows can be a option. Also, you can use the BIOS for the same purpose.
Personally, i don't have any AMD GPU. But will try to figure it out.

Reactions: Max.1974

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aakash22515