• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Audio not working in Mojave

Legnasiul

Motherboard
MSI GP62 6QF Leopard Pro
CPU
I7 6700HQ
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 530+Nvidia GTX960M
OS X/macOS
10.13.x
Bootloader
  1. Clover (UEFI)
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello to all, As the title says is what happened to me, create a pendrive with the latest version of clover, and update Mojave from 10.13.2 and all good, when I start everything was fine until I put a song and saw that I had no sound, look and see that I do not recognize anything of audio devices, could someone help me to have sound again?

hello to all, As the title says is what happened to me, create a pendrive with the latest version of clover, and update Mojave from 10.12.2 and all good, when I start everything was fine until I put a song and saw that I had no sound, look and see that I do not recognize anything of audio devices, could someone help me to have sound again?
What's your Audio Codec?

aplplehda i think

aplplehda i think
AppleHDA is not an Audio Codec. Use linux or DPCIManager on Mac or can use Windows to get the codec information.

sorry is an realtek alc898

I followed the tutorial to the letter, and what I have achieved is that now I get a device in system / audio, but I still have no sound, in the config plist, I tried 2 and 3 and none goes. What else can I do?

I followed the tutorial to the letter, and what I have achieved is that now I get a device in system / audio, but I still have no sound, in the config plist, I tried 2 and 3 and none goes. What else can I do?
No problem reporting files attached!
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" section carefully. Attach the requested files.
https://www.elitemacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-questions-related-to-laptop.175/
Which AppleHDA patcher version you used?

Also, you profile shows you're running High Sierra 10.13.2. Fix your Profile as per FAQ.

cpu model: CPU Vendor = 756E6547 Model=506E3 MSI
chipset : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics: GFX: Model=Intel HD Graphics 530 (Intel)
Ram: 16 Gb
Audio Codec: Realtec Alc898

the AppleHDA patcher is the latest 1.9

cpu model: CPU Vendor = 756E6547 Model=506E3 MSI
chipset : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics: GFX: Model=Intel HD Graphics 530 (Intel)
Ram: 16 Gb
Audio Codec: Realtec Alc898

the AppleHDA patcher is the latest 1.9
This is not the problem reporting files. Please read the Problem reporting section and attach the requested files.

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x0samnan