• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

GUIDE Intel HD Graphics 3000 on macOS Mojave 10.14.x and macOS Catalina 10.15.x

Here is my Clover folder:
The config.plist is not original and has been modified. Several changes which you've done is unnecessary. Leave the config.plist original. The DSDT has not been patched properly.
No IGPU rename has been applied to the DSDT.
Also, depending on your screen resolution, apply the HD3000 High Resolution or Low Resolution patch to your DSDT.

I don’t have time to do it l and I am about to switch to Windows 10 again because it’s not working no matter what I do.

Can you please do it for me?

I don’t even know what do I need to change in the DSDT.

I don’t even know what do I need to change in the DSDT.
Did you followed the guide?
The guide explains it very clearly that you must patch your DSDT in according to fix the Intel HD Graphics 3000. However, the DSDT and SSDT patching is not only needed for fixing the Intel HD Graphics 3000 but many other issues which comes across. The DSDT and SSDT patching is must.
Follow the guide here: https://www.elitemacx86.com/threads/guide-how-to-patch-laptop-dsdt-and-ssdts.178/

Go through the guide and follow it step by step.

I don’t have time to do it l and I am about to switch to Windows 10 again because it’s not working no matter what I do.
Well, it's your responsibility to put efforts and make it working. It's your wish either you run Windows 10 or macOS.
Can you please do it for me?
No. You just need to follow the guide and it will start to work. The guide has been tested on couple of Laptops.

WARNING! The last step only works for Mojave 10.14.(0, 1, 2, 3). If you are upgrading from 10.14.(0, 1, 2, 3) to higher version, first delete all of the files for HD3000(the ones provided in the zip on the first page of this thread) located `System/Library/Extensions` then upgrade or you will end up with a black screen after boot. Here is a easy to install standalone package with fixes for each version of Mojave. On the `Installation type` selection, make sure you select only one of the provided 3 choices that is meant for your Mojave version.

Before applying this patch make sure you follow the steps from 1 to 4.

Attachments

• Fix Graphics HD 3000 Mojave-10.14.zip
    31.6 MB · Views: 1,137
@gorjan5 Specially registered here to say thank you. Really spend couple of weeks for make HD3000 works correct in OSX 10.14.5 Good job! )

My Gfx frequency is constantly 0.65Ghz. Is it normal ?

My Gfx frequency is constantly 0.65Ghz. Is it normal ?
Yes, it's normal. But it should not be constant. It should vary. Attach PR files.

Yes, it's normal. But it should not be constant. It should vary. Attach PR files.
Sorry, i am new at this platform so what is it meaning PR files. I am using intel power gadget Gfx looks like constant 0.65ghz

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 11.06.35.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 11.06.35.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 318

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jotascript