• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Sorry, but what are PR files?
Problem Reporting files. Read here:

Hey, you said in your guide to change the settings in the BIOS for DVMT etc.
Well, my BIOS is really locked down, I don't even have Advanced Card. And there is no custom BIOS for my laptop model.
Is there a way to get 32MB DVMT working?

Also, I'm using macOS 10.15 but a final release, not beta.

Hey, you said in your guide to change the settings in the BIOS for DVMT etc.
Well, my BIOS is really locked down, I don't even have Advanced Card. And there is no custom BIOS for my laptop model.
Is there a way to get 32MB DVMT working?

Also, I'm using macOS 10.15 but a final release, not beta.
No issues at all.
Follow the guide here:

I've made progress, it boots into the installer however my problem is that the screen is flickering.

Hello, could you share how did you salve your issues? I'm having the same and have also an HP with Intel UHD 620

Hello, could you share how did you salve your issues? I'm having the same and have also an HP with Intel UHD 620
Attach your PR files.

Attach your PR files.

Hello!
Sure:

1. Intel UHD Graphics 620
2. Mac OS Version 10.14.6 (18G103)

I followed the guide you posted in this thread for installation and tried several plist.config.

Thanks.

Attachments

• rafamx.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 158
The config.plist is not upto the mark.
The kexts must be updated.
The Clover directory is not upto the mark. Follow the guide here: https://www.elitemacx86.com/threads...ller-on-laptops-using-clover-uefi-legacy.177/

Use config_HD615_620_630_640_650.plist

My video is now working! Thanks for your help!

Just for future reference, I wasn't copy the FakePCIID and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext files correctly.

You may want to update the guide adding the destination in the code to copy those kext into the system. It could be helpful for un-experimented users like myself. Other than that it worked perfectly.

I like this guide more than others because it doesn't require us to install unnecessary stuff.

Now I'm going to fix the audio, battery icon, and HDMI with the other guides here.

Thanks again!

Reactions: EliteMacx86
My video is now working! Thanks for your help!
Great.
Just for future reference, I wasn't copy the FakePCIID and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext files correctly.
Oh, However, it is old and is NOT required for the macOS Mojave and later. I'll update the guide soon. Once it's done, i'll ask you to attach your PR files further.
You may want to update the guide adding the destination in the code to copy those kext into the system. It could be helpful for un-experimented users like myself. Other than that it worked perfectly.
Okay, sounds good.
I like this guide more than others because it doesn't require us to install unnecessary stuff.
I'm happy that you like it. :)
Now I'm going to fix the audio, battery icon, and HDMI with the other guides here.
Sure thing.
Thanks again!
You're welcome! :)

Reactions: rafamx
Does this guide applied IF we were manually patch the Intel HD 620 using Hackintool?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayaDev