• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

But my Config is not listed and I am confused which is the best matching configuration should I select.
Included the DSDT. Screen is Attached.
The sorted order is correct now, Use a SMBIOS for MacBookPro 14,1

After including DSDT the system is booting fine. Also found the valid configuration for SMBIOS.:)(y)

Thanks for this guide. I have an issue regarding the SSDT Remove _PSS placeholders patch on my SSDT-0-PtidDevc.
If I apply that patch, that SSDT doesn't compile.
Before:
Code:
Name (PWRV, Package (0x06)
                {
                    0x80000000,
                    0x80000000,
                    0x80000000,
                    0x80000000,
                    0x80000000,
                    0x80000000
                })
After:
Code:
Name (PWRV, )
With the error message:
Code:
248, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_CLOSE_PAREN
Rehabman says the Remove _PSS placeholders patch is not for SSDT-0. So can I proceed without applying this patch to my SSDT-0-PtidDevc?

Attachments

• SSDT-0-PtidDevc.dsl.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 257
Thanks for this guide. I have an issue regarding the SSDT Remove _PSS placeholders patch on my SSDT-0-PtidDevc.
If I apply that patch, that SSDT doesn't compile.
Before:
Code:
Name (PWRV, Package (0x06)
                {
                    0x80000000,
                    0x80000000,
                    0x80000000,
                    0x80000000,
                    0x80000000,
                    0x80000000
                })
After:
Code:
Name (PWRV, )
With the error message:
Code:
248, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_CLOSE_PAREN
Rehabman says the Remove _PSS placeholders patch is not for SSDT-0. So can I proceed without applying this patch to my SSDT-0-PtidDevc?
Remove _PSS placeholders is not needed for all the CPU related SSDTs. Only for the buggy one. For this SSDT, it's not needed.

Hi I'm newbie can you help me patching my DSDT, I got an IO error and stuck it up after installing intel hd graphics 3000 on S/L/E. My DSDT doesn't work correctly even bios.ml. I tried to recompile it but seems still not working I don't know how to fix it.

Attachments

• Send me CLoverLeafs-MacBook-Air.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 224
Hi I'm newbie can you help me patching my DSDT, I got an IO error and stuck it up after installing intel hd graphics 3000 on S/L/E. My DSDT doesn't work correctly even bios.ml. I tried to recompile it but seems still not working I don't know how to fix it.
As the guide says, restart and press F4 at Clover to extract the files. Make sure you delete the existing ones and also empty your trash.

Hi! I already have a DSDT and SSDT to my laptop. Never used Clover. I'm going to. After i put my DSDT and SSDT in Clover/Acpi/Patched, what should i mark and/or unmark in clover configurator ACPI? Thanks a lot. I'm using Yosemit and going to Mojave.

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x0samnan