• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

You are mentiion often something about PR files..i dont understand what are these?
PR files means Problem Reporting Files. A list of required PR files is described in the first post of this guide.

No PR files attached.

PR files means Problem Reporting Files. A list of required PR files is described in the first post of this guide.
Here is the question: I have deleted AppleALC and VooodooHDA, hoping to get it work with apples original driver, from the OC kexts folder.I've bought this liitle tool.
HTML:
https://www.savio.net.pl/en/product/savio-ak-01-usb-7-1-ch-sound-card/
which works perfect,once i turn on the computer.If i reboot it becomes crancking and rare have working sound.What can I do?Please help.

Here is my EFi without making an opencore Snapshot. I have already did with the installed one, But it does not work.I thing there must be wrong withthe config file

Thanks

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 94
  • Archive.zip
    14.7 MB · Views: 93
Here is the question: I have deleted AppleALC and VooodooHDA, hoping to get it work with apples original driver, from the OC kexts folder.I've bought this liitle tool.
HTML:
https://www.savio.net.pl/en/product/savio-ak-01-usb-7-1-ch-sound-card/
which works perfect,once i turn on the computer.If i reboot it becomes crancking and rare have working sound.What can I do?Please help.

Here is my EFi without making an opencore Snapshot. I have already did with the installed one, But it does not work.I thing there must be wrong withthe config file

Thanks
On AMD, such issues are normal. Make sure your USB ports are mapped and the BIOS settings are correct.

How can i map the usb?

Could You please add the A++ series patch to config file for me?,My Coomputer has the A-10 CPUs series . I'm using the AMD FX patch for now

Do you know an online guide how to map the USB port?

Could You please add the A++ series patch to config file for me?,My Coomputer has the A-10 CPUs series . I'm using the AMD FX patch for now

Do you know an online guide how to map the USB port?

Does this post works for amd CPUs?

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsva011002