• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

the problem is I'm following the guide with hackintool and dont see any device in usb port window. Only the controlers above

The problem is in this guide i see onlly the controllers. There is nothing in USB port window

The problem is in this guide i see onlly the controllers. There is nothing in USB port window
Make sure you're following the guide correctly. Open a separate thread for each specific issue.

It seems the USB port working correctly, but I try to copy an amount of data in the USB stick the transfer speed is too slow. However, when I use software like premiere or MKVtoolnix to save video clips to a USB stick, more than 8GB saves it pretty fast. The guide is useless because I'm reaching the point of :

1. Download Hackintool.
2. Unlock Hackintool using the lock button.
3. Go to USB Tab
4. Starting with USB 2.0 mapping, connect your USB 2.0 Flash Drive into each port of your system and wait for it to appear under Hackintool>USB. The active ports will be marked as "Green." <--- I'm stopping here on step 4. There is no USB Port in the ports section which later becomes Green. The USB port section is empty.

The Main Issue with sound is probably with SMBIOS. In the apples about the menu, there is nothing for a specific model Like i-mac 18,1 and so on. I tried to change using the OpenCore configurator with the disaster of rebooting. I will try command prompt tools GibmacosMaster to generate SMBIOS number and I will see if it works.

Well...SUCCESS..in some parts. The sound is Perfect. Whenever I boot from the Catalina USB the sound is great, works fine. However, I copied the USB EFI folder to the EFI partition SSD drive after making a new fresh install and whenever I boot from the SSD drive The System is not right, sound distortions crackling.. etc. Tell me what I'm making wrong..Please!!

Well...SUCCESS..in some parts. The sound is Perfect. Whenever I boot from the Catalina USB the sound is great, works fine. However, I copied the USB EFI folder to the EFI partition SSD drive after making a new fresh install and whenever I boot from the SSD drive The System is not right, sound distortions crackling.. etc. Tell me what I'm making wrong..Please!!

In other words, the sound work only whenever I boot from the Catalina USB

That indicates some issues with the USB and the PCI settings in BIOS.

What those setting would be?

you are right, it's the first thing that came to my mind. But what are those BIOS settings for the USB to work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Change4209