• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

As per the guides on this forum, you can have H.264 and H.265 with your RX 570.
Use v2.1 of IOReg.
1. using internal graphics I have hardware encoding support, without iGPU Hardware Encoding support disabled.
Hardware Info 2020-11-27 01-13-18.png
2. Added IOReg from 2.1
After I changed bios settings from your guide, Sleep mode with TB3 drive works fine, but hotswap still not working...

Attachments

• ioreg21.ioreg.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 122
1. using internal graphics I have hardware encoding support, without iGPU Hardware Encoding support disabled.
Hardware Info 2020-11-27 01-13-18.png
Your configuration is probably wrong.
2. Added IOReg from 2.1
After I changed bios settings from your guide, Sleep mode with TB3 drive works fine, but hotswap still not working...
You did NOT followed the guide. You're using a different SSDT than in described and attached in this guide. Check your work.

Your configuration is probably wrong.

You did NOT followed the guide. You're using a different SSDT than in described and attached in this guide. Check your work.
I have changed AML file to yours without any changes, because you too uses RP21, and have disabled internal graphics, but still no hot swap. What else I can do?

I have changed AML file to yours without any changes, because you too uses RP21, and have disabled internal graphics, but still no hot swap. What else I can do?
Check the SSDT attached to the first. You're using a different SSDT than described and attached in this post.
No PR files attached.

You need to provide the following.

1. The Device information you're testing.
2. Without TB work, EFI+IOReg. Make sure to exclude the themes.
3. With TB work, EFI+IOReg

Check the SSDT attached to the first. You're using a different SSDT than described and attached in this post.
No PR files attached.

You need to provide the following.

1. The Device information you're testing.
2. Without TB work, EFI+IOReg. Make sure to exclude the themes.
3. With TB work, EFI+IOReg
Have Changed SMBios to iMacPro 1,1 and Hardware acceleration works without iGPU, it is better than with the iGPU?
Attached my EFI folder (whiteout resources subfolder) + IOREG + System info export files. Please help )

Attachments

• iMacPro11.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 129
Have Changed SMBios to iMacPro 1,1 and Hardware acceleration works without iGPU, it is better than with the iGPU?
Yes, it is. iGPU is way slow and have issues with Sleep/Wake function since SKL on Desktops.
What's the current issue?

Yes, it is. iGPU is way slow and have issues with Sleep/Wake function since SKL on Desktops.
What's the current issue?
The same trouble. When TB3 drive attached to thunderbolt port before the computer boots up - it shows in drives list and sleep/wake function works (no unplugs), but when I want to unmount whole drive (not only the volume), Disk utility Says "Drive is busy".When I just unplug the cable and after that plug it again, nothing happens, drive will not mounted.

When I boot up computer with unplugged TB3 drive and Plug in cable after system boots up - nothing happens too... drive not shows %(
What can I do with this to enable hot swap?

The same trouble. When TB3 drive attached to thunderbolt port before the computer boots up - it shows in drives list and sleep/wake function works (no unplugs), but when I want to unmount whole drive (not only the volume), Disk utility Says "Drive is busy".When I just unplug the cable and after that plug it again, nothing happens, drive will not mounted.

When I boot up computer with unplugged TB3 drive and Plug in cable after system boots up - nothing happens too... drive not shows %(
What can I do with this to enable hot swap?
Provide your Thunderbolt information.

Hi There, and thanx a lot for your fantastic guide
I have a gigabyte z390 Gmaing SLi and a try to put the flashed GC titan Ridge card (with the cable pin 3 and 5 linked) in different pcie slot on my board.
Latest BIOS Version F10j.
Only the PICex2 slot (the bottom black slot) can show RP19 in IOREGISTRY. The other reccomended slots like the PCIex16 show me PEG0 or PEG1. I tried to change the address PEG0, PEG1 or PEGP with MaciASL but nothing.
Only way to see the card work is to put the card in the PCIex2 slot with RP19 address. and it works. But i cannot use the hotplug feature.

If I put the TBTforcepower.efi in drivers i receive the error:

Unsupported PCH SKU, LpcDevice 0xA305 !
GPIO ERROR: Icorrect GpioPad used on this Chipset (group=19 pad=257) !
Failed to write GPIO - Invalid Parameter
Error: Invalid Parameter returned from TbtForcePower.efi

Please can you help me?

Thanx a lot again

Or Better, firstly can you suggest me in wich slot i have to put the TB Card? talking about the z390 gaming sli

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wayne910094