- Jul 22, 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 AROUS GAMING 3
- Intel Core i9 9900K
- 2xAMD RX 580 8GB
- OS X/macOS
- Clover (UEFI)
- MacBook Pro
- Mobile Phone
- Android, iOS
Extracting DSDT/SSDTs is very easy and has minimal requirements. To extract the DSDT/SSDT, follow the steps below.
- Install Clover Bootloader either on your System Drive or the Bootable USB.
- Boot into Clover, when at Clover welcome screen, Press F4 to extract the ACPI files. It might take few minutes.
- Boot to Mac.
- You can find the extracted ACPI files in : EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin
- You can patch your DSDT and SSDTs.
- Sometimes it looks like it has stuck but the process runs in the background so wait for the process to complete.
- The extracted files are the native/unpatched ACPI files. You'll need to patch these.