• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

[Solved] Assistance required for battery and NVMe SSD fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has private info. iCloud credidentatls

What's your NVMe model? Note that some NVMe are not supported and will NOT work.

Exact information from Intel drivers website:
Intel Teton Glacier 16G + 256G QLC PCIE NVME SSD w/Optane Memory
Note: When Raid mode is set in bios, the optane memory works as a cache over the nvme ssd. Since it is set to AHCI mode, they appear as two nvme ssd's separately (256G + 16G). I have formatted the optane as 16gb ntfs from windows to confirm this.

It's correct. Make sure you apply the necessary patches from the guide
Sorry but i think i followed the guide and applied all the ones that should be, can you point out in particular what i missed?

Are you sure all of the kexts in your clover folder are neccessary it looks like a lot to my taste.
And sorry about RTL8188.kext I am a bit tired its RTL8100.kext(thanks)
And your config is a disaster.

I have done some minor improvements. Put it next to your config.plist but leave it as config2.plist but on boot pick config2 as your config and try that one
if fails just boot with your old config that can be selected from clover options

Haha, i think 'disaster' is a bit dramatic conclusion, considering that my system has not crashed even once since i setup, using virtual machines and putting under load, all works well with graphics, sound, touch etc. Will try your config anyway and see if it has any pleasing effects.
All the kexts are required (there are two for the external usb wifi i use), rest are used for all the other hardware. Already removed hxci unsupported.

Haha, i think 'disaster' is a bit dramatic conclusion, considering that my system has not crashed even once since i setup, using virtual machines and putting under load, all works well with graphics, sound, touch etc. Will try your config anyway and see if it has any pleasing effects.
All the kexts are required (there are two for the external usb wifi i use), rest are used for all the other hardware. Already removed hxci unsupported.
Well just trying to help. It's nice it did not crash.

VMs are not that kind of load what I am talking about an example is not being able to click with a mouse after using two finger(one that simulates right click) gesture. The reason I said disaster is about SMBIOS has valid serial numbers that's why iMessage does not work.It requires invalid serial numbers created by
clover configurator.

5. Facetime does not work (some internal error message), Looking into that, I think i can fix that on my own, just mentioning here for completion.
It turns out it is generally caused by EmuVariableUEFI it should be deleted for that. If you have an NVRAM problem fix is a lot more different.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 09.58.21.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 09.58.21.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 156
It turns out it is generally caused by EmuVariableUEFI it should be deleted for that. If you have an NVRAM problem fix is a lot more different.

I think you are either some bot testing framework, posting replies on my question, if that is the case, please de-activate yourself from my thread.

If that is not the case, then please take a good at the pr files first and you should see i don't use either emuvariableuefi or those things you have been mentioning in previous posts. Your provided config.plist is just a standard uhd630 copy, which may work fine for basic installation, but not for a fully working system.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkstar252