• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

[Solved] NTFS Write support for USB Disk or NTFS formatted HDD

Shekhar Kausalye

Motherboard
Acer Aspire A514-54
CPU
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz
Graphics
Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (1 GB)
OS X/macOS
11.0.x
Bootloader
  1. Clover (UEFI)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello friend,
I am not able to write to NTFS formatted USB Disk. I tried with FUSE but not able to configure it as it has lots of terminal commands.
My Laptop is ASUS X541UA with Core i3 7100U, 2.4 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Intel 620 HD Graphics, Qualcomm Atheros AR956x WiFi Card, Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet.
I want to attach my 2TB NTFS formatted HDD as a Second HDD using SATA Caddy. Also I am using my USB Disk with Windows and Ubuntu PC in my office. So I need fix this issue of NTFS write problem.

Hello friend,
I am not able to write to NTFS formatted USB Disk. I tried with FUSE but not able to configure it as it has lots of terminal commands.
My Laptop is ASUS X541UA with Core i3 7100U, 2.4 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Intel 620 HD Graphics, Qualcomm Atheros AR956x WiFi Card, Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet.
I want to attach my 2TB NTFS formatted HDD as a Second HDD using SATA Caddy. Also I am using my USB Disk with Windows and Ubuntu PC in my office. So I need fix this issue of NTFS write problem.
Please fix your profile as per FAQ.
Read here: https://www.elitemacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-questions-related-to-laptop.175/

Hello friend,
I have updated my profile as per FAQ.
Thank you for your quick reply.

Hello friend,
I have updated my profile as per FAQ.
Thank you for your quick reply.
It's good to have a complete information in your profile.

To get a NTFS R/W support on macOS, you'll need to use third party Apps such as Tuxera NTFS, Paragon and many others. Personally, i use Tuxera NTFS.

All you need to do is to install the App.
Do a restart and then activate the App and connect your NTFS Drive. The R/W should be enabled.

Make sure that you remove all other methods previously used, if any.

Tuxera NTFS is for free for 15 days. You can try it. If you like the App, buy it and support the developers!

It's good to have a complete information in your profile.

To get a NTFS R/W support on macOS, you'll need to use third party Apps such as Tuxera NTFS, Paragon and many others. Personally, i use Tuxera NTFS.

All you need to do is to install the App.
Do a restart and then activate the App and connect your NTFS Drive. The R/W should be enabled.

Make sure that you remove all other methods previously used, if any.

Tuxera NTFS is for free for 15 days. You can try it. If you like the App, buy it and support the developers!

Yeh. It works. I can write to NTFS disk and hdd.
Thank you very much for your fast n quick support.

Trending Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wayne910094