• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Vizio or Mac Computer?

Briamo94

Motherboard
dasd
CPU
das
Graphics
ads
OS X/macOS
Bootloader
  1. Clover (UEFI)
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm looking to buy a computer and I'm liking both of these the best. I'm trying to find a computer that will last me and is good for the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to buy a computer and I'm liking both of these the best. I'm trying to find a computer that will last me and is good for the money.
If you want to put some efforts, then definitely you should consider of building a Hack as it's more customisable. If you want no Hassle, everything OOTB, go for Mac. What model you're referring to? What's the specs?

If you want most power possible and the possibility to customize way much cheaper then Apple - HACKINTOSH ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
running Mojave on my Dell 3010. installed easy using unbeast 90, everything runs great. had no internet but from the right one here ! thanks for your help. retire 78 yrs old. paid $ 65 for the dell with no HD.

running Mojave on my Dell 3010. installed easy using unbeast 90, everything runs great. had no internet but from the right one here ! thanks for your help. retire 78 yrs old. paid $ 65 for the dell with no HD.
Great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jotascript