• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

What's your Laptop series?
I attached my debug file can you fix Fte trackpad and backlight for my laptop (for Catalina macOs 10.15) I upgraded to Catalina but backlight won't work

Attachments

• Send me Nikhils-MacBook-Pro.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 191
I attached my debug file can you fix Fte trackpad and backlight for my laptop (for Catalina macOs 10.15) I upgraded to Catalina but backlight won't work
I'm not responsible for fixing your issues. You must fix them yourself. I'm here to help.

Your files and directory is not upto the mark. Follow the guide here:

Reply with new files.

i have working battery meter but the battery backup is very poor, while laptop is in sleep mode the backup is good but while using laptop it hardly stand for an hour .and also it produce heat .while charging and also while working in laptop......suggest me what to do because i am new to hackintosh .....thanks.. i will be waiting for reply..

i have working battery meter but the battery backup is very poor, while laptop is in sleep mode the backup is good but while using laptop it hardly stand for an hour .and also it produce heat .while charging and also while working in laptop......suggest me what to do because i am new to hackintosh .....thanks.. i will be waiting for reply..
Probably, an indication of the dGPU is not disabled. Provide your PR files to check further.

sorry but i dont understand PR files? .i am new to hackintosh .my DSDT FILE

Probably, an indication of the dGPU is not disabled. Provide your PR files to check further.
ply
i does not understand which file PR files ? i am new to hackintosh . and thanks for ur reply sir.

sorry but i dont understand PR files? .i am new to hackintosh .my DSDT FILE
Read the FAQ here:

ply
i does not understand which file PR files ? i am new to hackintosh . and thanks for ur reply sir.
PR files are problem reporting files. Check the FAQ i linked above.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharewebonic