• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Newbie trying Nvdia

themiya-420

Motherboard
Msi B460M WiFi
CPU
i3 10th gen cometLake
Graphics
GTX 1060 6GB
OS X/macOS
14.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. iMac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I own an GTX 1060 on my secondary and I'm kinda tired using linux on it I want to try Mac, and yes I tried booting mac without deep research lol and when I installed the web drivers the display died ( coughs in ventura ) But after reading a few articles on this forum I've found that it is possible to install MacOS monterey. But I donot own mac to create fully offline installer and nor I cant use the online installer because of my network limitations. But howerver I found an Raw img of monterey that can be made bootable using a img flasher in windows or linux but I guess that img has some moderations and it is called Olarila Monterey Have you guys used this type of raw imgs? and is there any One currently running MacOS 12.X without grpahical issues on pascal cards?

it would be a big help if someone can give some advice regarding this matter.... ;p

Last edited:
Have you guys used this type of raw imgs?
We haven't used nor we advise to use it. We highly recommend using the official method as described in the main guide.

and is there any One currently running MacOS 12.X without grpahical issues on pascal cards?
See yourself:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diego Mendes