• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Problem with instalation sonoma 14.3.1

adriano89

Motherboard
MSI Z790 MAG TOMAHAWK
CPU
i9-14900KF
Graphics
Radeon RX 6600
OS X/macOS
14.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys :)

Yesterday i try to instal sonoma 14.3.1
I made a botable flash drive with the installation of sonoma (OpenCore) method, I started the installation, everything was going well until the black screens the installation would not stop, every time I want to install I have a black screen, sometimes after 15 minutes something moved and I could go to the next stage of the installation of sonoma but in the end I failed to install, I managed to take a picture of some error that may be the cause of the black screen, can someone help please? I attach the photo of the error. Maybe somone knows how to solve this.

Thank you 🙂🤛

Attachments

• IMG_20240413_102531.jpg
    IMG_20240413_102531.jpg
    612.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hello guys :)

Yesterday i try to instal sonoma 14.3.1
I made a botable flash drive with the installation of sonoma (OpenCore) method, I started the installation, everything was going well until the black screens the installation would not stop, every time I want to install I have a black screen, sometimes after 15 minutes something moved and I could go to the next stage of the installation of sonoma but in the end I failed to install, I managed to take a picture of some error that may be the cause of the black screen, can someone help please? I attach the photo of the error. Maybe somone knows how to solve this.

Thanks you 🙂🤛
What NVMe are you using?

samsung 980 pro 1tb

samsung 980 pro 1tb
You think this error can be beacuse of this ssd? Generally it happens when i choose on boot menu partition with sonoma when i press it, the load white subtiles, and after this i get black screen and computer reboot. Also when i have insalation. I would like to add that during the installation that the screen goes to the standby state and after 5-7 minutes it turns back on again. This hakintosha kill me inside 😭😭

You think this error can be beacuse of this ssd? Generally it happens when i choose on boot menu partition with sonoma when i press it, the load white subtiles, and after this i get black screen and computer reboot. Also when i have insalation. I would like to add that during the installation that the screen goes to the standby state and after 5-7 minutes it turns back on again. This hakintosha kill me inside 😭😭
Attach the EFI you're using to boot.

Attachments

• EFI .zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
Attach the EFI you're using to boot.

I successfully installed sonome on this drive, but the problem of resets continues this time when I reboot os system, the same situation happens as when installing. The computer reboots with "100" times to get the system to load, of course I replaced the EFI folders with my configuration. This is restart loop on attempt to startup...

I successfully installed sonome on this drive, but the problem of resets continues this time when I reboot os system, the same situation happens as when installing. The computer reboots with "100" times to get the system to load, of course I replaced the EFI folders with my configuration. This is restart loop on attempt to startup...
Can you explain it more clearly?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiqs00k