• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Another Mac in the wall !

HarFanG

Motherboard
HP Compaq Elite 8300 AIO (Q77)
CPU
Ivy i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD4000 iGPU
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello all !

I wish to give a huge THANK YOU for this place, and for all the great tutorials !

What can I say about me ?
I'm a long time computers user, able to update some Android phones, I also have a few computers at my disposal (Sandies & Ivies ones).
Of course, I also have an i3-12100F for my daily routines.

I must admit the fact : making a Mackintosh is not so easy as I though ! Tried 3 times, failed 3 times ! But I'm brave, so I will go on !

=> I have an old HP Compaq Elite 8300 All-in-one (Ivy 3770), and I'm curious about to know if MacOS will run on it, as this computer has no real use right now.

Hello all !

I wish to give a huge THANK YOU for this place, and for all the great tutorials !

What can I say about me ?
I'm a long time computers user, able to update some Android phones, I also have a few computers at my disposal (Sandies & Ivies ones).
Of course, I also have an i3-12100F for my daily routines.

I must admit the fact : making a Mackintosh is not so easy as I though ! Tried 3 times, failed 3 times ! But I'm brave, so I will go on !

=> I have an old HP Compaq Elite 8300 All-in-one (Ivy 3770), and I'm curious about to know if MacOS will run on it, as this computer has no real use right now.
Hello and Welcome to EliteMac86!

Nothing is easy, things takes time and patience. If you really need, you'll do it. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

As replied in your first post, you should be good to go. You've already completed the first phase - building a correct EFI. xD

Regarding the compatibility with macOS, yes that machine is able to run macOS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anuran