• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Help me get my Acer GeForce GT 420M 1024 MB (Fermi) video card working. Ready to pay, no cheating :) Notebook Acer TravelMate 5742G (Mojave +)

evgeniy-evtushenko

Motherboard
MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010)
CPU
2,53 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics
Acer GeForce GT 420M 1024 МБ
OS X/macOS
12.x
Bootloader
  1. Clover (Legacy)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Good people, help me launch graphics on an Acer laptop. Before Sierra everything works, but after it it doesn’t. I've written everything in opencore but still doesn't want to, I read that my video card should work in High Sierra, but the artifacts are so strong that it's impossible to work. Installed BigSur - everything works but the graphics don't work

Attachments

• Без названия.jpeg
    Без названия.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 4
Good people, help me launch graphics on an Acer laptop. Before Sierra everything works, but after it it doesn’t. I've written everything in opencore but still doesn't want to, I read that my video card should work in High Sierra, but the artifacts are so strong that it's impossible to work. Installed BigSur - everything works but the graphics don't work
Attach the EFI and IOReg.

The most unpleasant thing is that I install any Mac from Leopard to Monterey - everything works, both the radio and the network and Wi-Fi, but the video card is just a disaster. I specially bought a processor with built-in graphics and thought I would turn it off through the Nvidia BIOS and solve the problem - but nothing happened - the BIOS in the Acer is cut down - there is no button to control the graphics.

The most unpleasant thing is that I install any Mac from Leopard to Monterey - everything works, both the radio and the network and Wi-Fi, but the video card is just a disaster. I specially bought a processor with built-in graphics and thought I would turn it off through the Nvidia BIOS and solve the problem - but nothing happened - the BIOS in the Acer is cut down - there is no button to control the graphics.
no nvidia support in Monterey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloud9nia