• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Is your BIOS updated? What version is the OpenCore? Are the kexts up to date? Are your BIOS settings correct?
They are latest versions. BIOS settings that I make are to enable 4G decoding and SATA is AHCI, secure boot is disabled.
Edit: my bad, for some reason I have CSM enabled, I disabled it, make sure above 4g is enabled and now I boot into the installer setup! Now it says that I need internet connection to install macos, so I guess I don't have proper ethernet kext for my mobo. I have RTL8111GR ethernet, so I'm not sure why Realtek RTL8111 kext don't work. Btw is it possible to download full installer from windows? Also any way to disable my nvidia gpu with kext?

Last edited:
I manage to run the installer ataching usb ethernet dongle, but in one of the last stages of installation I have boot loop into macOs installer partition. I tried with Ventura with the same EFI and this time I managed to install it to the last stage of the process when booting from the installation partition of the HDD, but for some reason after few seconds in verbose where I see some errors like Unsupprted CPU and some processes unelegible for acceleration it just boot in pure black screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharedyogesh215