• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

xD i was goona write a new post to ask for this! i will NOT try any tutorial out there except if it is from YOU ! thank you very much and keep up !

i will for sure donate if this works well.
Thank you. The guide will be there very soon!

How to Install macOS on Proxmox VE [Intel/AMD] - PCI Passthrough Guide​

In our previous guide, we covered installing macOS on VMware ESXi. In this guide, we'll use a similar Virtualization software i.e. Proxmox also known as Proxmox Virtual Environment (PVE).

Normally, AMD and NVIDIA GPUs can be driven without much of efforts. But for Intel IGPU passthrough, you'll need to follow some extra steps. The issue is when you add IGPU for PCI passthrough, the VM will not start and in certain cases, the whole server can hang with no SSH access.
Well hello, I hope you're doing well! I'm in process of working with an IGPU 6:30 KB lake and 200 series Intel motherboard . The configuration is constantly going into a boot loop with the pass through. I can't get the ICPU to pass through to give me a blank screen. The EFI is affecting the boot loader of the Mac OS so I followed all the guides. I'm at a point where I'm looking at the ACPI, in the Efi and trying to understand what the SSDT's are doing and affect the ACPI individually. I'm getting close I just have to understand the concept of it.

I set these parameters
NVRAM 7c4361110.. -v keepsyms=1 amfi=0x80 or amfi_get_out_of_my_way=0x80
csr-active-config Data 030A0000
and i tried also
NVRAM 7c4361110.. -v keepsyms=1 amfi=0x80 or amfi_get_out_of_my_way=0x80
igfxfw=2 igfxmetal=1 -igfxmlr -igfxmpc igfxpavp=1 igfxrpsc=1 -igfxdvmt -igfxcdc -igfxdbeo -igfxblr -igfxbls -igfxblt
csr-active-config Data 030A0000

The VM is working well without the passthrough. I think it's coming up on 15 megabytes for the video acceleration using no machine ( it functions right.). What's really cool is that I can go and install no machine on my tablet or other computer or even thecell phone and I can view the Mac OS from those devices.
Something is with the ACPi and the memory range it could be something different but I'm tackling this right now. I know that you were trying to put out a guide of some sort but having difficulties or you are busy doing other things. I figured I'd just jump in and see what I could do so I'll keep you posted on what success I have . I've tackled the NVIDIA and the AMD side so I just want to cover all three video situations . Well anyways, I enjoy your articles you know what you're doing for sure thanks again.

Last edited:
Thank you. The guide will be there very soon!
Quick question sir,
i've been wondering for sometime now , nobody has been able to answer this simple question that's why i'm waiting for the guide.

I have only one PC and want like , when i push the start button ,both windows and macos boots up ( or windows boots up and i'll boot macos when i need) , i just dont want to push power button and have just a blank screen showing the url for the webbrowser.

will i be able to use proxmox this way ? also what about the performance , since i want to be able to play games on windows and work on macOS as i previously mentioned !

i'm always glad that people like you exist mate , your guides and youtube channel are a benediction to the community !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
realfalah