• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

HP ProBook 450 G4 - DSDT Battery Patch

AhmedLotfy92

Motherboard
HP P85
CPU
CORE I7
Graphics
AMD R9
OS X/macOS
10.14.x
Bootloader
  1. Clover (UEFI)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello , I Have HP ProBook 450 G4 and I was running Hackintosh Mojave smoothly , then I updated my BIOS Version to 1.25
I know that I have to re-Extract DSDT and patch it again so , while I was doing that I had Three errors , I fixes two of them but there is one won't be fixed

the error in this line ,

Acquire (\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.ECMX, 0xFFFF)
Store (\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.BPR, LTMP)
Release (\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.ECMX)

it can't find this store , and I can't find a relative match in the patch to replace it

ANY HELP PLEASE

Hello , I Have HP ProBook 450 G4 and I was running Hackintosh Mojave smoothly , then I updated my BIOS Version to 1.25
I know that I have to re-Extract DSDT and patch it again so , while I was doing that I had Three errors , I fixes two of them but there is one won't be fixed

the error in this line ,

Acquire (\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.ECMX, 0xFFFF)
Store (\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.BPR, LTMP)
Release (\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.ECMX)

it can't find this store , and I can't find a relative match in the patch to replace it

ANY HELP PLEASE
No PR files attached.

please find the original extracted files , when patch the DSDT with HP pro 4x0s G1 battery I got this line Store (\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.BPR, LTMP)

Attachments

• My-origin.zip
    71.3 KB · Views: 349
please find the original extracted files , when patch the DSDT with HP pro 4x0s G1 battery I got this line Store (\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.BPR, LTMP)
Simply delete the lines causing the errors. It's common in some of the ProBook. Test the updated file and report with new sets of files.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spayro