• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

What is the best way to show the EFI and io PR files? I tried uploading the io and it says file is too large for server and I do not see anything with EFI in the reg debug report. I am obviously new at this so a humble explanation would be helpful. THANK YOU FOR THE FAST RESPONSE!

What is the best way to show the EFI and io PR files? I tried uploading the io and it says file is too large for server and I do not see anything with EFI in the reg debug report. I am obviously new at this so a humble explanation would be helpful. THANK YOU FOR THE FAST RESPONSE!
You can upload it to Google Drive and provide the link.

Here is the Google Drive link for the io file. I also added below my config.plist to see if there is anything off with that.

io file

config.plist

Sorry, like I said I am new to this. I just uploaded the EFI folder to Google Drive (link below). At this point I am just trying to trouble shoot the random shutdowns and am hoping the CPUpowermngt will help with that. Let me know if you see anything that stands out or any advice on what to correct. Thanks again!

EFI Folder (minus themes)

Again sorry for the delay time, the hackintosh is at my office and by the time I see a reply I am already home. So I have to wait till the next day to follow through. Im ok with how the system is functioning at this point, but the random shutdown is a problem. Not sure its sleep related or CPU power related. Like I mentioned also there is only a few issues left.

-Bluetooth (not a big deal to me if it works or not)
-Audio (I would like to have both options nVidia HDMI and onboard codec - but as long as I have one)
-CPU Power Management
-USB ports (I will follow RehabMans USB mapping)

Sorry, like I said I am new to this. I just uploaded the EFI folder to Google Drive (link below). At this point I am just trying to trouble shoot the random shutdowns and am hoping the CPUpowermngt will help with that. Let me know if you see anything that stands out or any advice on what to correct. Thanks again!

EFI Folder (minus themes)

The configuration is not upto the mark. Follow the guide in the post #1

Working on AICPM but both the patch link is broken and also the following link for Sierra. Any other sources I can get the AICPM patch? I did look and found several sites with links (github and that "other" site) but all links broken (404 error).

So to see where my issue is:

1. I went back and double checked my BIOS settings and confirmed everything that was listed in post 1 (guide) was matched. A few of those options not present in my BIOS setting. (most do not appear in my BIOS, but I did update the BIOS before starting this project.

2. I went back to clover set up and matched everything up to be exact with post 1 (guide). The only thing I saw different about my set up was HFSplus was enabled (this is by default, I am guessing....correct me if I am wrong).

3. Booted up Z620, mounted the EFI partition and opened the Clover config.plist.

A.I added to kexttopatch PMheart 10.13.6 USB patch - no difference in USB 3.0 ports, still no life - 2.0 ALL 4 on back work BUT still only get 1 out of 3 on the front panel functioning)

B. Kext to patched the High Sierra CPU Management codes (7 total entries), but again I went to patch Msr lock BUT the AICPM patch link broken in addition to the one below it. The 3rd Step and 4th step I understand but cannot complete step 2 :(

I am going to work on Bluetooth now (I have several Broadcom cards) and try to figure out the USB 3.0 issue

One thing I did notice in CCG was in Disabled drivers , VBoxHfs was disabled in both BIOS 64 and UEFI 64. This goes back to my ORIGINAL CLOVER SET UP HPSplus question.... I did see the difference in both.

I feel like I'm in a rabbit hole last 24-48 hours stuck on this quandry..... :/

Working:

Graphics
Ethernet
HDMI Audio
iCloud
iMessage
Facetime

Not working:

3.0 USB ports
CPU PM

In progress:

Bluetooth.

Working on AICPM but both the patch link is broken and also the following link for Sierra. Any other sources I can get the AICPM patch? I did look and found several sites with links (github and that "other" site) but all links broken (404 error).

So to see where my issue is:

1. I went back and double checked my BIOS settings and confirmed everything that was listed in post 1 (guide) was matched. A few of those options not present in my BIOS setting. (most do not appear in my BIOS, but I did update the BIOS before starting this project.

2. I went back to clover set up and matched everything up to be exact with post 1 (guide). The only thing I saw different about my set up was HFSplus was enabled (this is by default, I am guessing....correct me if I am wrong).

3. Booted up Z620, mounted the EFI partition and opened the Clover config.plist.

A.I added to kexttopatch PMheart 10.13.6 USB patch - no difference in USB 3.0 ports, still no life - 2.0 ALL 4 on back work BUT still only get 1 out of 3 on the front panel functioning)

B. Kext to patched the High Sierra CPU Management codes (7 total entries), but again I went to patch Msr lock BUT the AICPM patch link broken in addition to the one below it. The 3rd Step and 4th step I understand but cannot complete step 2 :(

I am going to work on Bluetooth now (I have several Broadcom cards) and try to figure out the USB 3.0 issue

One thing I did notice in CCG was in Disabled drivers , VBoxHfs was disabled in both BIOS 64 and UEFI 64. This goes back to my ORIGINAL CLOVER SET UP HPSplus question.... I did see the difference in both.

I feel like I'm in a rabbit hole last 24-48 hours stuck on this quandry..... :/

Working:

Graphics
Ethernet
HDMI Audio
iCloud
iMessage
Facetime

Not working:

3.0 USB ports
CPU PM

In progress: