• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Intro: Big on enthusiasm, little on brains

halfbrilliant

Motherboard
ASUS TUF Mark 2 Z270
CPU
Intel i7700K
Graphics
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 290X 8 GB / Intel Graphics HD630
OS X/macOS
13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, the banner eventually brainwashed me into introducing myself. I'm a musician from the UK, grew up on Windows in the 90s and switched to Mac when I saw my first PowerBook in 2003. Even did time as a """"""""Genius"""""""" in  Retail. I'm the sort of person who grannies think is an actual genius, but I still haven't learned to code yet so as far as I'm concerned I'm an expert end-user at best. I had a Hackintosh for 4 years starting in 2017 but that is now a full on gaming PC with a 3080ti in it that I - shamefully - never use because I'm too busy swooning over my new-ish M1 MBP. Apple Silicon hype is real, but I really get mad about Apple slowly locking down every part of the ecoprison... ok before this turns into a rant, I think I've introduced myself enough at this point. Big love to all y'all

Hi everyone, the banner eventually brainwashed me into introducing myself. I'm a musician from the UK, grew up on Windows in the 90s and switched to Mac when I saw my first PowerBook in 2003. Even did time as a """"""""Genius"""""""" in  Retail. I'm the sort of person who grannies think is an actual genius, but I still haven't learned to code yet so as far as I'm concerned I'm an expert end-user at best. I had a Hackintosh for 4 years starting in 2017 but that is now a full on gaming PC with a 3080ti in it that I - shamefully - never use because I'm too busy swooning over my new-ish M1 MBP. Apple Silicon hype is real, but I really get mad about Apple slowly locking down every part of the ecoprison... ok before this turns into a rant, I think I've introduced myself enough at this point. Big love to all y'all
Hello and Welcome to EliteMacx86!

Reactions: halfbrilliant
Hi everyone, the banner eventually brainwashed me into introducing myself. I'm a musician from the UK, grew up on Windows in the 90s and switched to Mac when I saw my first PowerBook in 2003. Even did time as a """"""""Genius"""""""" in  Retail. I'm the sort of person who grannies think is an actual genius, but I still haven't learned to code yet so as far as I'm concerned I'm an expert end-user at best. I had a Hackintosh for 4 years starting in 2017 but that is now a full on gaming PC with a 3080ti in it that I - shamefully - never use because I'm too busy swooning over my new-ish M1 MBP. Apple Silicon hype is real, but I really get mad about Apple slowly locking down every part of the ecoprison... ok before this turns into a rant, I think I've introduced myself enough at this point. Big love to all y'all The game for those who are passionate about the Dragon Ball series, the Power Warriors Mod APK 16.5 game is the perfect choice for you, now the game is available on the Getmodnow website with safety and free so you guys can rest assured
Welcome to the forum I'm just a new member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xjavier