• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

SOLVED Sleep/Wake USB problems. Acer Aspire 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugocarmo

Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hy all.
I have a Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-79NN
CPU- i7-8565U
16GB DDR4 2666Mhz Ram
Intel UHD 620 (working) plus Nvidia Geforce MX130 (unsupported).
Wifi+Bluetooth BCM943602CS with NGFF M.2 Key A/E-Key Adapter.
OLVINS Bluetooth 4.0 Bt Wireless WiFi Airport Card BCM943602CS BCM943602CSAX substituição para MacBook Pro 13" 15" Retina (2015) A1398 A1502 653-0194 802.11ac : Amazon.es: Computadores
JSER Xiwai BCM94360CS2 BCM943224PCIEBT2 Cartão sem fios para NGFF M.2 Key A/E-Key Adapter : Amazon.es: Computadores
Dual Boot, Windows 11 Pro SSD Crucial 1000GB, Macos Ventura Nvme Samsung 970EVO.
Bios settings all enabled/disabled as required for MacOs.
Wifi+Bluetooth working flawlessly in MacOs and Windows, if someone wants I can provide drivers for Windows, dated 2020, compiled by me. I had issues of windows hanging and freezing with a lot of different drivers found here and other foruns, but mine I can stand for that they work 100%.
I have my bluetooth devices working cross OS, I edited regedit on windows, following some tutorials here and ******, all working.
My issue is usb and sleep/wake.
I have my SSDT´s compiled by me on Windows, patched.
All USB´s mapped with all the tools available, but no luck, I deleted all my usb kext´s from OC/Kext folder and no luck.
I made a log and from what I can see, the issue is related to:
localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: XDCI CNVW
I tried lots of possible solutions that I search for but no luck.
Symptoms: Goes to sleep: wakes instantly and usb stick removed before disconnected message.
My perfect Hackintosh lacks this fix for full 100%.
I hope someone can help me.
P.S.- I deleted all my PlatForm serials...
Thank You all.
Best Regards,

Hugo.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hy all.
I have a Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-79NN
CPU- i7-8565U
16GB DDR4 2666Mhz Ram
Intel UHD 620 (working) plus Nvidia Geforce MX130 (unsupported).
Wifi+Bluetooth BCM943602CS with NGFF M.2 Key A/E-Key Adapter.
OLVINS Bluetooth 4.0 Bt Wireless WiFi Airport Card BCM943602CS BCM943602CSAX substituição para MacBook Pro 13" 15" Retina (2015) A1398 A1502 653-0194 802.11ac : Amazon.es: Computadores
JSER Xiwai BCM94360CS2 BCM943224PCIEBT2 Cartão sem fios para NGFF M.2 Key A/E-Key Adapter : Amazon.es: Computadores
Dual Boot, Windows 11 Pro SSD Crucial 1000GB, Macos Ventura Nvme Samsung 970EVO.
Bios settings all enabled/disabled as required for MacOs.
Wifi+Bluetooth working flawlessly in MacOs and Windows, if someone wants I can provide drivers for Windows, dated 2020, compiled by me. I had issues of windows hanging and freezing with a lot of different drivers found here and other foruns, but mine I can stand for that they work 100%.
I have my bluetooth devices working cross OS, I edited regedit on windows, following some tutorials here and ******, all working.
My issue is usb and sleep/wake.
I have my SSDT´s compiled by me on Windows, patched.
All USB´s mapped with all the tools available, but no luck, I deleted all my usb kext´s from OC/Kext folder and no luck.
I made a log and from what I can see, the issue is related to:
localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: XDCI CNVW
I tried lots of possible solutions that I search for but no luck.
Symptoms: Goes to sleep: wakes instantly and usb stick removed before disconnected message.
My perfect Hackintosh lacks this fix for full 100%.
I hope someone can help me.
P.S.- I deleted all my PlatForm serials...
Thank You all.
Best Regards,

Hugo.
Your configuration is not as per the guide.

Start here:

I made my config all per guides, your´s and all other available, dortania and so on...

Can You justify at least?

In my timebeing, foruns were to help people each other, but nowadays, you´re all arrogant in knowledge, if I could figure out by myself the problem I would not be here, you´re not helping.
You act as a knowing problem solver person but you´re not.
You answer was as we´re all noobs, but we´re not, we seek knowlege share, but you are not in the same frequency!
Bye.
You don´t deserve my lifespan.

Reactions: Alegundam
Can You justify at least?
Here are a few issues

Make the following changes to your config.plist

- The SSDT loading order is not correct. Important SSDTs should load first.
- SSDT-PMC and SSDT-USB-Reset are not required for your Laptop
- Remove SSDT-EC and SSDT-USBX and use SSDT-EC-USBX. You can find this SSDT in the OpenCore package.
- Remove ResetLogoStatus Quirk in ACPI>Quirks section.
- Remove the entries from ACPI>Delete section.
- Remove the entries from Booter>MmioWhitelist section.
- Remove the entry from Booter>Patch section.
- Disable EnableWriteUnprotector and enable RebuildAppleMemoryMap.
- Remove PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0) entry from DeviceProperties>Devices section.. It's intended for systems up to Broadwell only.
- Kexts loading order is not correct. Important Kexts should load first.
- Remove NVMeFix. It tends to create issues in some systems.
- Remove RestrictEvents. It is not required on your system.
- Enable ExtendBTFeatureFlag and PanicNoKextDump in Kernel>Quirks.
- Remove the entry from Kernel>Block section.
- Remove the entry from Kernel>Force section.
- Remove the entries from Kernel>Patch section.
- Enable Disable WatchDog, AppleDebug and ApplePanic in Misc>Debug section.
- Remove the entry from Misc>Entries section.
- Remove the entry from Misc>Tools section.
- Remove #INFO (prev-lang:kbd) key from NVRAM>7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 section.
- Disable SIP using 67000000 as csr-active-config value.
- SMBIOS is not set properly. Set up your SMBIOS. Use MacBookPro15,21.
- Drivers loading order is not correct. Important Drivers should load first.
- Remove the entries from UEFI>Reserved Memory section.

Once you're done with the changes, save your config.plist. Restart the system and reset NVRAM twice. Attach the new PR files.

In my timebeing, foruns were to help people each other, but nowadays, you´re all arrogant in knowledge,
Forums were always intended for help as long as you follow the instructions and it applies to every forum out there on the Internet.

if I could figure out by myself the problem I would not be here, you´re not helping.
If you don't want to put effort, no one can help you.

You act as a knowing problem solver person but you´re not.
We don't act on the internet due to the reason we not being actors here.

You answer was as we´re all noobs, but we´re not, we seek knowlege share, but you are not in the same frequency!
If you misunderstood a thing, it's not our problem. Rather than being polite and asking to point out the issues, you began to write garbage.

Instead of reading guides carefully, you were not patient and said, it's as per the guide whereas it is not. You mentioned that you followed Dortania's guide which is also not followed precisely.

It is your responsibility to put effort if you want a fully working machine. If you're looking for an easy pre-cooked recipe, like a baked cake put on your plate, that's not going to happen either on this forum or some other. Don't blame others when it is your fault.

If you have anger issues, seek medical help instead of writing garbage on forums.

Bye.
You don´t deserve my lifespan.
You don't need to tell us what we deserve.

As this is the first inappropriate behavior, we're not taking any action. Ensure it doesn't happen again or appropriate actions will be taken accordingly.

Hi ElitMacx86.
In the first place I appologise for my rude answer.
I searched a lot for info before my post seeking help.
I thought that ProperTree put the kexts in the right order, by saying kexts I mean drivers. I changed the order in OpenCore Configurator but if you say that they are in incorrect order maybe its because I use ProperTree to refresh my settings.
I have NVMeFix because I have a NVMe drive for Windows dualboot. Should I remove it anyway?
Dont get me wrong please, but I was despered seeking help, I´m sorry.
I thank You sincerelly.
I´m going to make all the changes you said.
Regards,

Hugo.

I again.
After your settings advice I cant boot to MacOS anymore, in UEFI settings the boot option disppeared, only can boot to MacOS from usb without your advice settings...
Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiago