• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Greetings from Italy

Knives

Motherboard
Asrock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac
CPU
Ryzen 5 4600G
Graphics
AMD RX5600XT
OS X/macOS
14.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I'm Knives, from Italy. It's a nice community and I'm happy to become a new member.
I have a custom build ITX build, with a DIY 12L Case made of wood. If anyone is curious about my build, there's a photo.

During my trips I bring always with me my smartphone and my GoPro to take all the moments and later make nice movies to watch with my family and friends, so I started using FinalCut Pro on my Hackintosh. Currently I'm on Ventura, but I'm trying to upgrade to Sonoma.

Thanks to this forum I learned how to made the perfect little Mac replacement!
Thanks.
6IT3zkml.jpg

• Love
Reactions: EliteMacx86
Hi, I'm Knives, from Italy. It's a nice community and I'm happy to become a new member.
I have a custom build ITX build, with a DIY 12L Case made of wood. If anyone is curious about my build, there's a photo.

During my trips I bring always with me my smartphone and my GoPro to take all the moments and later make nice movies to watch with my family and friends, so I started using FinalCut Pro on my Hackintosh. Currently I'm on Ventura, but I'm trying to upgrade to Sonoma.

Thanks to this forum I learned how to made the perfect little Mac replacement!
Thanks.
View attachment 6686
Hello and Welcome to EliteMacx86!

That's a sweet little case ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lacrima765