• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Seems like you still need to wait, no ETA as of now for the support for 680M.
Sorry to disturb you again i have an old pc with i5 4th gen i installed ventura in with no problem and also have gt 710 but there is a lack of performance So it is will the amd APU 680m will ever be supported like vega and other if so i will wait Can you please answer this....
Thank You.

Sorry to disturb you again i have an old pc with i5 4th gen i installed ventura in with no problem and also have gt 710 but there is a lack of performanc
If that's the case, you can consider upgrading the CPU/GPU, as per your needs.

So it is will the amd APU 680m will ever be supported like vega and other if so i will wait Can you please answer this....
There is no ETA from the developers. Hopefully, it will be supported, but it may take a good amount of time.

Hi, I'm new to hackintosh community and I would like some help regarding the macOs I'm trying to boot. I successfully booted MacOS ventura with whatevergreen.kext but when I tried to use nootedred.kext It always ends up in a black screen after booting with verbose logs. whatevergreen works but there is no graphics acceleration.

These are my specs.

Model- Dell Inspiron 15 3525
CPU- Ryzen 5625U with integrated graphics

Guides used: Nootedred & Dortania

What Works:
Audio works
shut down works but sometimes it boots into dell recovery idk why
ethernet works with Horndis.kext

What does not work:
bt/wifi(not supported)
Graphics shows Display 7Mb(no video acceleration?)
brightness increase/decrease
using nootedred ends in a black screen after boot

Here's my EFI please help me with it. Thank You

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 5
Hi, I'm new to hackintosh community and I would like some help regarding the macOs I'm trying to boot. I successfully booted MacOS ventura with whatevergreen.kext but when I tried to use nootedred.kext It always ends up in a black screen after booting with verbose logs. whatevergreen works but there is no graphics acceleration.

These are my specs.

Model- Dell Inspiron 15 3525
CPU- Ryzen 5625U with integrated graphics

Guides used: Nootedred & Dortania

What Works:
Audio works
shut down works but sometimes it boots into dell recovery idk why
ethernet works with Horndis.kext

What does not work:
bt/wifi(not supported)
Graphics shows Display 7Mb(no video acceleration?)
brightness increase/decrease
using nootedred ends in a black screen after boot

Here's my EFI please help me with it. Thank You
Do not use WEG and Nootedred together.

thanks for replying. I know they conflict with each other. What I am facing is that when I use whatevergreen the Os boots but there is no graphics acceleration and when I use the nootedred It shows a black screen after boot. If possible could you take a look at my Efi please. Thanks

thanks for replying. I know they conflict with each other. What I am facing is that when I use whatevergreen the Os boots but there is no graphics acceleration and when I use the nootedred It shows a black screen after boot. If possible could you take a look at my Efi please. Thanks
Your configuration is not as per the guide.

Start here:

hi there, first post on here, I'm looking for advice regarding the issue that I'm facing.

I've got a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 with a Ryzen 3 5425U APU and 8GB RAM, I've been messing with this for over a week now and I eventually managed to get it to boot into the recovery mode and I was able to format the hard drive and download the installer, however after the system rebooted and I booted into the USB drive again to start the installer I get the Apple logo and progress bar which goes right up to "less than a minute remaining..." and it just sticks there, I tried twice yesterday, first time I left it for over 3 hours and nothing happened, it just stuck at less than a minute remaining, so I decided to try again leaving it on overnight and when I got up this morning it was still stuck at the same place, I'm at a complete loss as to what I am doing wrong.

Also, during the recovery section my trackpad and keyboard were very laggy, even on this installer screen it sticks on my mouse cursor is not very responsive at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I really don't know where to go from here.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I have attached my EFI if anyone wants to take a look at it for me to see if there is anything in there that I'm missing.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19.3 MB · Views: 9
hi there, first post on here, I'm looking for advice regarding the issue that I'm facing.

I've got a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 with a Ryzen 3 5425U APU and 8GB RAM, I've been messing with this for over a week now and I eventually managed to get it to boot into the recovery mode and I was able to format the hard drive and download the installer, however after the system rebooted and I booted into the USB drive again to start the installer I get the Apple logo and progress bar which goes right up to "less than a minute remaining..." and it just sticks there, I tried twice yesterday, first time I left it for over 3 hours and nothing happened, it just stuck at less than a minute remaining, so I decided to try again leaving it on overnight and when I got up this morning it was still stuck at the same place, I'm at a complete loss as to what I am doing wrong.

Also, during the recovery section my trackpad and keyboard were very laggy, even on this installer screen it sticks on my mouse cursor is not very responsive at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I really don't know where to go from here.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I have attached my EFI if anyone wants to take a look at it for me to see if there is anything in there that I'm missing.
This isn't an installation thread. Only Graphics related discussions are allowed.

Your configuration is not as per the guide.

Start here:

The issue you have can be due to the Boot Disk/NVRAM/Cores not being synced.

Can you provide the Boot Disk Model? You can provide a Disk Utility Screenshot

For NVRAM, some firmware have it broken and you'll have to go with the manual route.

For the Cores not being synced, try AmdTscSync.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andvip