• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Good afternoon,

I was following this video
to create the Hackintosh on my PC with the following specifications:

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics, 3801 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s).
Board B450M GAMING Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Video NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
Lan Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller
Disk Disk Hard Disk Ssd Western Digital Wd Sn770 Nvme Gen4

It manages to install on the disk, but when rebooting the boot does not recognize the disk to boot.

Someone could give me a guide please what may be missing.

Thank you very much.
Set MinDate and MinVersion to Any and you can resume the installation.

change your boot option to opencore.efi on your bios
That's not the problem. When the installation is completed (first phase), the OpenCore is expected to show the macOS Installer to complete the rest of the installation which isn't in his case as he has set a wrong APFS version.

Hi, I don't have AMD GPU anymore, I'm with Nvidia unsuported GPU even with patches, so I want to try and use my Ryzen APU iGPU. I have desktop PC with Asrock A320m pro4 motherboard and Ryzen 3 2200G APU. I created USB installer, but It can't boot into it. I select installer in OpenCore menu, starts booting for 2 seconds in verbose mode and just restarts the system. Can anyone help me what to change in my EFI? Also, I enabled iGPU from BIOS but do I need to remove my Nvidia GPU from the PC when trying to boot?

Edit: after I detach power connector of my Nvidia GPU, I make a little bit of progress - Nootedred is loaded, but it stuck here.
IMG_2534.jpg
IMG_2535.jpg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi, I don't have AMD GPU anymore, I'm with Nvidia unsuported GPU even with patches, so I want to try and use my Ryzen APU iGPU. I have desktop PC with Asrock A320m pro4 motherboard and Ryzen 3 2200G APU. I created USB installer, but It can't boot into it. I select installer in OpenCore menu, starts booting for 2 seconds in verbose mode and just restarts the system. Can anyone help me what to change in my EFI? Also, I enabled iGPU from BIOS but do I need to remove my Nvidia GPU from the PC when trying to boot?

Edit: after I detach power connector of my Nvidia GPU, I make a little bit of progress - Nootedred is loaded, but it stuck here.
View attachment 7565
View attachment 7564
Disable DevirtualiseMmio and you should be able to boot. From the BIOS, make sure that the 4G Decoding is Enabled.

Also, it would be much better if you remove the NVIDIA GPU for the moment.

Disable DevirtualiseMmio and you should be able to boot. From the BIOS, make sure that the 4G Decoding is Enabled.

Also, it would be much better if you remove the NVIDIA GPU for the moment.
I remove my nvidia gpu, disable devirtuakisemimo, 4g decoding is enabled, now stuck here

Attachments

• IMG_2537.jpeg
    IMG_2537.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anuran