• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Ioreg closes once i open it.. Please what do i do?
Forget IOReg. First follow the guide i linked and start from scratch. You'll have everything working here.

Ok as for the kextchache, please how do i put it in a file or should i copy it into a txt file?
I already got:
1. boot menu screenshots,
2. Bootlog
3. Kernellog and
4. Kextcache

Last edited:
Ok as for the kextchache, please how do i put it in a file or should i copy it into a txt file?
First, follow the guide and make the required changes. Once done, submit your PR files. To run kextcache, run the following command in terminal.
Code:
sudo kextcache -i/
Save it to .txt file.

Reactions: Chucksmmadu
I already got:
1. boot menu screenshots,
2. Bootlog
3. Kernellog and
4. Kextcache
Firstly, did you followed the guide which i linked and fixed the issues?
Note that skipping will not solve any of your issues and you'll either quit this or get incomplete working hardware.

Here it is... Sorry I had to cross check over and over again to make sure i got everything.

Attachments

• My Files.zip
    21.9 MB · Views: 202
Here it is... Sorry I had to cross check over and over again to make sure i got everything.
You did NOT followed the guide. Files are not as per the guidelines.
Follow the guide here:

You did NOT followed the guide. Files are not as per the guidelines.
Follow the guide here:
My bad 🤦 i thought i don't need that since I've already installed mac os, I'm booting fine and my dgpu is disabled. Please what exactly do i do now? Sorry I'm not very conversant with the guides yet. Even though I've read some of them.

My bad 🤦 i thought i don't need that since I've already installed mac os, I'm booting fine and my dgpu is disabled. Please what exactly do i do now? Sorry I'm not very conversant with the guides yet. Even though I've read some of them.
All you need to do is follow this guide step by step. Once you reach your Desktop, provide your new PR files.

Ok sorry i have been busy lately while also trying to figure out the whole process of this pr files thingy... Uploading PR files soon.. 😑

whew!!! Finally, here it is! audio shows up fine but doesn't work, no battery icon. :)

Attachments

• debug_15064.zip
    6 MB · Views: 175

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Саша Фимин