• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

I can´t boot on the efi partition on the ssd

Niloc2

Motherboard
Frujitsu
CPU
Intel core i5 6500
Graphics
Nvidia gt 1030
OS X/macOS
13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I found a problem with mounting the EFI partition. I use Open Core Configurator for this. I can mount the EFI partition, but if I move the EFI file from the USB to the disk and then remove the USB stick from the computer, I can't boot into macOS after rebooting, and I'm booting to the correct SSD! I always have to boot to USB in order to then be able to boot to the SSD and I don't think that's that nice, below are my specs from the PC:

OPEN CORE 0.9.8/0.9.9 OPENCORE 0.9.8/0.9.9 one of the two
FUJITSU Desktop ESPRIMO P556/E85+
Intel core i5 6500
8GB DDR4 RAM
GT 1030 from Nvidia
mainboard is from FUJITSU
SSD is the Toshiba TR200 256GB

I thank you in advance for the help ;)

Hello, I found a problem with mounting the EFI partition. I use Open Core Configurator for this. I can mount the EFI partition, but if I move the EFI file from the USB to the disk and then remove the USB stick from the computer, I can't boot into macOS after rebooting, and I'm booting to the correct SSD! I always have to boot to USB in order to then be able to boot to the SSD and I don't think that's that nice, below are my specs from the PC:

OPEN CORE 0.9.8/0.9.9 OPENCORE 0.9.8/0.9.9 one of the two
FUJITSU Desktop ESPRIMO P556/E85+
Intel core i5 6500
8GB DDR4 RAM
GT 1030 from Nvidia
mainboard is from FUJITSU
SSD is the Toshiba TR200 256GB

I thank you in advance for the help ;)
Assuming the System is in UEFI boot mode set in BIOS, you can actually create a Boot entry in the BIOS. Also, if Windows is installed, make sure to set the macOS Drive as a first boot device priority in BIOS.

The MacOS SSD is set as the first boot device for me, but despite the EFI mount it says that there is no boot device, not even with Windows, also he boot into windows not in macos

The MacOS SSD is set as the first boot device for me, but despite the EFI mount it says that there is no boot device, not even with Windows, also he boot into windows not in macos
Provide a video of the issue, if you can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antiFacesw