• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

SOLVED SIM Card not working anymore on Windows 10 with opencore bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyModz

Motherboard
20JES3D300
CPU
i5 7300u
Graphics
intel hd 620
OS X/macOS
14.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, i have a lenovo thinkpad yoga x1 4 gen with dualboot: windows 10 and MacOS ventura 13.2.1 with latest version of opencore. I have only a problem on my pc: when i boot windows 10 with opencore the sim doesn’t work and it shown “off” on the settings menu and i can’t turn it on, the wi fi works without problem; if i boot windows 10 with the windows boot loader the sim works without any problems. What could cause this problem? can i fix it? Thanks in advance

Edit: if i try another bootloader for example Refind the problems with sim still occurs

Hi, i have a lenovo thinkpad yoga x1 4 gen with dualboot: windows 10 and MacOS ventura 13.2.1 with latest version of opencore. I have only a problem on my pc: when i boot windows 10 with opencore the sim doesn’t work and it shown “off” on the settings menu and i can’t turn it on, the wi fi works without problem; if i boot windows 10 with the windows boot loader the sim works without any problems. What could cause this problem? can i fix it? Thanks in advance

Edit: if i try another bootloader for example Refind the problems with sim still occurs
As OpenCore injects the SSDTs and properties on a OS wide basis, such behavior is expected.

You have a couple of options.

- Either use Windows Boot Manager to Boot
- Use NO_ACPI fork of OpenCore

Reactions: DanyModz
Thank you I did the second option and it works now

Reactions: EliteMacx86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member