• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Asus Prime X299 Deluxe II on-board TB3 flashed, but no hot plug

And what should the idiot loser user build from HackinDrom if the almighty Hackindrom does not contain a suitable SSDT that matches the motherboard? Or am I the only one not finding an Asus X299 Prime Deluxe II entry in Hackindrom?
Well, if that does not have the SSDT for your Motherboard, you should attach a clean copy of IOReg, with nothing modified in terms of Thunderbolt and the SSDT you initially used and we can check it and guide you further.

But as I told you already, I was able to make the Titan Ridge 2.0 from Hackindrom working too, but only after I changed the signatures I also mentioned above.

Btw, for my Apollo Twin X which is a single TB device, hot plugging works. But for my Apollo Quad which contains an Alpine Ridge controller on its option card, it does not.
Remove all the Thunderbolt work. Attach the required PR Files as indicated in the original Thunderbolt Hotplug guide to carry with the rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anuran