• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

¡Hola! Estoy siguiendo esta noticia hace dias, hay una posibilidad de contar con alguna ayuda para hacer funcionar mi antelope ?

Mi configuración es:
Antelope zen tour synergy core (Thunderbolt 3)
Universal Audio Satellite (Thunderbold 2 - Tb3 adaptador funcionando)
MacOS Big Sur - 11.5.2
Arranque: OpenCore 0.8.6
Intel Core i9 10900 F
Diseño Gigabyte Z590
Nvidia Quadro 2000

¡Hola! Estoy siguiendo esta noticia hace dias, hay una posibilidad de contar con alguna ayuda para hacer funcionar mi antelope ?

Mi configuración es:
Antelope zen tour synergy core (Thunderbolt 3)
Universal Audio Satellite (Thunderbold 2 - Tb3 adaptador funcionando)
MacOS Big Sur - 11.5.2
Arranque: OpenCore 0.8.6
Intel Core i9 10900 F
Diseño Gigabyte Z590
Nvidia Quadro 2000
English only!

Yes, there is. You can definitely use it.

Hello,
first of all, I want to congratulate you for the incredible work you are doing and on the successes you have achieved. I am writing to you because I need your help. I have an original Mac Pro 2009 model (you can see the first picture), with replaced processors and a video card and last Open Core 0.9.0 for boot.. On the motherboard I have attached flashed PCI card Titan Ridge 2 which is made to work with these models. The computer detects the PCI and audio card without problems and everything looks good (you can see pictures 2 and 3). The problem is that my Antelope Zen Tour audio card cannot be seen through Thunderbout with the Antelope Launcher. I tried all the instructions that are on your page, and separately everything said by other users. I've been trying for a week now following all the steps but it doesn't work. The computer sees the audio card without problems. The problem comes from their Antelope Launcher which does not detect it. Please help me, I'm ready to give you all the information you need so you can see what's going on.

Best Regards 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
first of all, I want to congratulate you for the incredible work you are doing and on the successes you have achieved. I am writing to you because I need your help. I have an original Mac Pro 2009 model (you can see the first picture), with replaced processors and a video card and last Open Core 0.9.0 for boot.. On the motherboard I have attached flashed PCI card Titan Ridge 2 which is made to work with these models. The computer detects the PCI and audio card without problems and everything looks good (you can see pictures 2 and 3). The problem is that my Antelope Zen Tour audio card cannot be seen through Thunderbout with the Antelope Launcher. I tried all the instructions that are on your page, and separately everything said by other users. I've been trying for a week now following all the steps but it doesn't work. The computer sees the audio card without problems. The problem comes from their Antelope Launcher which does not detect it. Please help me, I'm ready to give you all the information you need so you can see what's going on.

Best RegardsView attachment 5637View attachment 5638View attachment 5641
On MacPro, it requires some other modifications.

On MacPro, it requires some other modifications.
Ok, can you help me make these modifications! I'm desperate to try it myself. How can I send you the necessary information on my configuration. I understand that all this is time and work and so you will say what you want for this job.
Regards

Ok, can you help me make these modifications! I'm desperate to try it myself. How can I send you the necessary information on my configuration. I understand that all this is time and work and so you will say what you want for this job.
Regards
Unfortunately, as on MacPro, it involves some complex modifications which is why haven't disclosed the methods for old Macs yet. We're working on it to simplify the process so that everyone out here can be benefited.

I'm so happy to have found this discussion. I just got an Antelope interface and it's behaving exactly as described here, it appears in the system report by name, but does not function as an audio interface on my 2012 MacPro 5,1 running OS Ventura under OCLP with a Titan Ridge 2.0 TB card. My UA TB interfaces work fine in my system.

I wonder if there has been any further development here, I'd like to try to get this device working over TB..!

Last edited:
I'm so happy to have found this discussion. I just got an Antelope interface and it's behaving exactly as described here, it appears in the system report by name, but does not function as an audio interface on my 2012 MacPro 5,1 running OS Ventura under OCLP with a Titan Ridge 2.0 TB card. My UA TB interfaces work fine in my system.

I wonder if there has been any further development here, I'd like to try to get this device working over TB..!
See Post #96

Reactions: zmix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.B.