• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Thunderbolt works but have sync problem between audio card and computer.

allthebigtrees

Motherboard
z690 Pro RS
CPU
Graphics
6900xt
OS X/macOS
13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. iMac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

I've fully installed ventura 13.3.1 and everything seems to work.
I've put the Titan ridge 2 (With modified firmware) and the hotplug is working. couldnt be happier since its my first success with the thunderbolt on hackintosh.

I wanted to put my Antelope Galaxy 32 to work but it seems to be pretty glitchy. I think there is a sync issue between the audio card and the computer. I hear audio but every now and then I get a click and those clicks are sometimes in the middle, sometimes a bit panned to the left. It feels randoms. It happens whenever I listen to music on spotify and on Logic pro. Tried to find what could cause that kind of issue for the whole day and couldnt find any solution.

Also something weird, I cannot record anything over 48khz with the antelope's unit (orion 32 gen 1 and galaxy). Whenever I go over this sample rate, I have no more sound coming from my inputs. I can still listen to music but nothing gets in the inputs. (Tried on logic, reaper) I've tried with an UAD apollo twin and the sample rate limit was gone.

To be honest, i have no idea what to look for and any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
All

Hi,

I've fully installed ventura 13.3.1 and everything seems to work.
I've put the Titan ridge 2 (With modified firmware) and the hotplug is working. couldnt be happier since its my first success with the thunderbolt on hackintosh.

I wanted to put my Antelope Galaxy 32 to work but it seems to be pretty glitchy. I think there is a sync issue between the audio card and the computer. I hear audio but every now and then I get a click and those clicks are sometimes in the middle, sometimes a bit panned to the left. It feels randoms. It happens whenever I listen to music on spotify and on Logic pro. Tried to find what could cause that kind of issue for the whole day and couldnt find any solution.

Also something weird, I cannot record anything over 48khz with the antelope's unit (orion 32 gen 1 and galaxy). Whenever I go over this sample rate, I have no more sound coming from my inputs. I can still listen to music but nothing gets in the inputs. (Tried on logic, reaper) I've tried with an UAD apollo twin and the sample rate limit was gone.

To be honest, i have no idea what to look for and any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
All
No PR Files attached!

Sorry about that
Here it is

Did some more test this morning and for a reason I dont understand I can record in 96khz without any problem now. Still get some random click while listening to music tho.

All

Attachments

• Allthebigtrees.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Sorry about that
Here it is

Did some more test this morning and for a reason I dont understand I can record in 96khz without any problem now. Still get some random click while listening to music tho.

All
Your configuration is not correct.

Start here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
google50002