• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Hello and Welcome to EliteMacx86!

Well, seems like you forgot to attach EFI.
i did attached but i dont know why it is not showing up. I use the paper clip at the bottom to attach file Edit- oh ok i needed to zip it thanks.

Attachments

• config.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
i did attached but i dont know why it is not showing up. I use the paper clip at the bottom to attach file Edit- oh ok i needed to zip it thanks.
Follow STEP #1 carefully and also set the SMBIOS to iMacPro1,1.

Attachments

• MSI_SnapShot.zip
    155.9 KB · Views: 3
Add nvda_drv to your config.plist.
the boot arg nvda_drv is there in my config list. But here
Add nvda_drv to your config.plist.
nvda_drv is already there but here in Step 1 modifying config.list section it say 31. i do not know where to put that. Could you plz guide where should i put that Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-14 030908.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
the boot arg nvda_drv is there in my config list. But here

nvda_drv is already there but here in Step 1 modifying config.list section it say 31. i do not know where to put that. Could you plz guide where should i put that Thanks
It's wrong. It's already mentioned very clear where to put it.

It's wrong. It's already mentioned very clear where to put it.
I understand i am wrong. I am noob. The way i understood i put the value there. Could you plz guide me where exactly i am doing wrong so that i can correct it.Thanks. I attached the config file again.

Attachments

• config.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 2
I understand i am wrong. I am noob. The way i understood i put the value there. Could you plz guide me where exactly i am doing wrong so that i can correct it.Thanks. I attached the config file again.
- Remove nvda_drv_vrl=1 from boot args
- Add nvda_drv as a key and use 31 as a DATA for value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gonpha